Looking for a Software Developer that has knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices and procedures and capable of rapidly learning emerging technologies and applying them to solve specific technical problems.
The selected individual should have the experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals on a self-driven basis. A degree of creativity and flexibility to accommodate moving software targets plus the ability to work under tight deliverable timeframes working in a small development shop is required. The position reports to the VP of Technology.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Set-up a cloud-based development environment following best version control, security, and agile development practices.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs in C++/C# or Python, Node.js, TypeScript, and Angular as well as other selected technologies.
- Primary focus is on developing interface code that connects RESTful API, and SOAP/WSDL systems with each other.
- Create, maintain and version APIs.
- Use and examine current transformational technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL.
- Design and update databases. This includes structured and unstructured databases.
- Work with SQL Servers and related databases to allow creation and support of data migrations and transformations.
- Create error logging and reporting solutions to deliver to team members and partners.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes/productivity and make recommendations to support organizational goals.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java (3 years of experience is required)
- Cloud (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Salesforce Implementation and Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.