Sr. Healthcare Business Analyst
Randstad Technologies is looking for a Senior Business Analysts to support our healthcare client in Washington, DC!
An ideal candidate will have experience with health care claims processing experience and excellent communication and presentation.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 72 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
5-8 Years Experience
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with health care claims adjudication
- Several years experience as a member of an Agile scrum/kanban team as a business analyst, product owner, or tester
- Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.