job summary: Summary:
- 7 - 10 years. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit. Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports.
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities; Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation; Risk Management and Mitigation Planning; Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied;
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.