We are seeking a Nifi / Kafka or Bigdata administrator candidate who can configure, monitor, handle and take end-to-end ownership of Data ingestions platform using Nifi / Kafka or other tools as required.
This role will sit in Westlake, TX and is going to be an ONGOING Contract assignment
H1B Candidates are accepted
location: Roanoke, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Primarily supporting Data ingestion / integration platforms using Kafka, Informatica or Talend.
- On boarding new projects to Nifi, setting up clusters on-prem or in cloud
- Developing automation for deployment, re-hydration and cluster management.
- Establish standard backup / recovery policies and procedures.
- End-to-end accountability for Nifi environment stability, performance & availability
- Support peripheral tools within Data lake ecosystem as required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Hadoop (2 years of experience is required)
- kafka administration (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.