job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Lead Content Entry Specialist to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
We are seeking a Lead Content Entry Specialist with AEM/CMS migration experience to lead our content entry projects. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, who will lead multiple content projects and be responsible for driving the project to a successful deployment. This is a fast paced, multi-tasking position with mild degree of autonomy and accountability. Position will report to Content Entry Manager.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28.25 - 31.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Lead and implement content entry projects
- Aligns with stakeholder, business partner and product owner product roadmap and delivery schedule to ensure content is entered on schedule and of high-quality
- Track / provide status updates of content entry projects
- Identify and remove any roadblocks for content entry
- Track content for an upcoming release or project
- Plans for content entry of an upcoming release or project
- Collaborates with editorial teams and CMS teams to ensure content entry team is prepared for a content project and has all necessary training, documents and assets
- Provides estimates for content entry for planning and scheduling purposes
- Communicates content entry schedules to content entry team as well as to other dependent groups (i.e. Stakeholders, UAT and Editorial review)
- Delegates content entry tasks to content entry team
- Ensure quality and accuracy of team?s work.
- Transfer content from editorial document to Content Management System.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with Stakeholders, UX, Product Owners, Editorial, UAT and CMS to create high quality products for Kaiser Permanentes digital properties
- Publishes content to production and ensures quality
- Collaborates with UAT testing team to ensure content is tested for quality and accuracy
- Collaborates with IT partners to resolve content defects
- Resolve content defects found during UAT process and during release go-live
- Assist with production maintenance of content entry
- CMS migration experience
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and solve content issues
- 5+ years experience with content entry in TeamSite
- Experience with production support of content and content management systems
- High School Diploma Required
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Confluence and HipChat)
- Experience with a complex software release process and environment
- Experience with AEM / Wordpress
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to details
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Hands-on, completes task and is dependable
- Has excellent communication skills written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Ethical, fair and of high integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.