Our client in the Greater-Madison region is looking for an OnBase application support individual for a permanent position.
- 3 or more years in Information Systems, IT Support, Application development, Senior Level Helpdesk, or systems integration support experience.
- Hyland OnBase Enterprise Content Management (EMC) application development experience.
location: MONONA, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Support customer needs by triaging and understanding reported production systems issues in the Hyland OnBase Enterprise Content Management suite (ECM). In this role, you will troubleshoot root cause, and resolve incidents as the front lines support to the ECM team. In addition, you will resolve low complexity development issues, ensure consistency of issue resolution across the suite, support development and automation of maintenance where possible, and provide recommendations on issue trends that are highly prevalent in metrics reporting.
- Provide second level support for ECM-managed applications to include handling escalations from Information System Help Desk, coordinating with end users for additional information, triaging and facilitating issue resolution and maintaining open communications with end users and management.
- Continually identify improvement/optimization opportunities, work with ECM Leadership to present enhancements to company processes.
- Identify and act on system issues requiring coordination with other departments.
- Provide technical assistance to clients in a professional and accommodating manner.
- Design, document, code, and test low complexity issues.
- Participate in On-call rotation to resolve application failures.
- Assist in research and issue resolution for processing of business data.
- Monitor and trouble-shoot system performance, resolve issues (on-call issues, performance issues, etc.), and coordinate with respective support teams to resolve software and hardware issues.
- Provide daytime and nighttime production support for applications to provide positive customer service.
- Utilize source control software to maintain integrity of production software, including prior versions of code.
- Follow defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain system level documentation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Hyland OnBase
- OnBase API
- Hyland OnBase Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.