Our client in Austin, Tx is looking to fill a Lead FPGA Engineer. This position is part of a growing company that is looking to expand their current team.
- 5+ Years of FPGA experience
- 3+ years of experience Leading/Managing FPGA teams
- FPGA Architecture and Design
- Xilinx's ISE and Vivado
- C/C++ experience preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000.00 - 149,999.99 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Design, develop, and support next-generation FPGA and RF products in an exciting high growth market. This person will be leading a team of 4 people on the FPGA team and will be involved in FPGA Architecture and Framerwork Development.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- FPGA (3 years of experience is required)
- Team Lead (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.