Ranstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Professional Billing Anlayst with active PB Admin certification for a permanent opportunity with our thriving Healthcare client in beautiful, sunny Santa Barbara, California! You will be part of an exciting opportunity to help this health organization build out new clinics, expand operations into Urgent Care space as well make a direct impact on streamlining Rev Cycle business operations.
location: Santa Barbara, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $106,000 - 126,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Analyzes, configures, develops, tests, implements, supports and maintains Epic PB revenue cycle applications, solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements. Obtains and maintains in depth knowledge of software functionality and acquires as well as utilizes knowledge of operational workflows to be implemented.
- Makes build decisions based on thorough understanding of design alternatives involved in application configuration, investigation of end users' preferences, and thorough analysis of business operations.
- Designs, validates and confirms new or modified functionality.
- Supports and maintains required system design and build documents and other project documentation.
- Collaborates with other application analysts to build test plans for integration testing.
- Works closely with business users and applications team to design, build and execute a comprehensive integration and user acceptance test plan and scripts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- EPIC Resolute PB (5 years of experience is required)
- PB Certification (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.