Randstad is looking for a IT Support Engineer on a direct-hire basis for a client located in San Diego.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Configuring Windows and Linux Serves
- Cloud experience
- Tier II & III hardware and software support
- If you don't meet 100% of these requirements, don't worry. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a diverse, collaborative environment is just as important to us.
- Many more - apply to hear about it!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Linux Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- RHEL (5 years of experience is required)
- Python or PERL Scripting (5 years of experience is required)
- ORACLE APPS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.