Data Analyst - Tableau
This is an amazing opportunity with a leading edge health care firm! In this role, you will be responsible for data analytics and development. Looking for someone that has a passion for data when it comes to using data to drive decision-making at the operational and strategic levels. Requires a leader and business liaison to work with data strategy as it pertains to ambulatory or physician operations management.
location: Camden, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Lead efforts to deploy the Enterprise Analytics strategy of transforming data into actionable and timely insights that help to drive business growth operational efficiency- Lead discussions with leaders in assigned business areas to understand their analytical needs (information or business intelligence needed for operational and strategic initiatives)
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or Master's degree in relevant disciplines (e.g., Data Science, Engineering, Applied Sciences)
skills: - 5+ years of professional experience in business analytics or other quantitative discipline in a data-centric business environment, preferably within the healthcare industry
- 3+ years of professional experience in ambulatory or physician operations management
- Strong client engagement skills with the ability to translate strategic and operational challenges into analytical projects and actions that are solution-driven
- Strong communication skills with an ability to translate complex analytical results into actionable recommendations through compelling and easy-to-digest reports and presentations
- Working knowledge of various analytical and reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, Domo
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.