DIRECT HIRE Opportunity
As an Engineering Manager, you will be working with your team on the design, development, and delivery of innovative and quality services that enable integrated, maintainable, and highly scalable platforms. You must be able to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Most importantly, you must have the depth of knowledge, experience, and passion to deliver solutions that amaze our consumers.
A laser focus on delivering meaningful and impactful customer value is a cornerstone of how we work. We are invested in nurturing high performing teams that take us closer to our goal of being a world class engineering org. If you believe in a bottom-up culture, are passionate about delivering high quality software at scale, striving for technical agility in a fast paced, high performance environment you will thrive.
Free gym amenities,
Great Work Life Balance: Flexible hours with the ability to partially work
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed send directly to email@example.com. As a qualified applicant I will respond to you same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Craft a meaningful vision for the team, working with cross functional stakeholders
- Manage prioritization, trade-offs and set appropriate expectations for delivery
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic and technical goals
- Oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed
- Develop, coach, mentor individuals and teams and ensure high performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience setting measurable goals and metrics to drive success for teams
- Demonstrated ability to hire, nurture developers and coach high performing teams
- Minimum of 1-2 years of demonstrated leadership experience in managing technical teams
- Exceptional technical background in Software Engineering, preferably building cloud software at scale
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, relevant work experience).
- Good agile experience
skills: Servant Leadership
1-2 years :Excellent Team Management experience: Coaching, Mentoring , overseeing daily activities of the team
Background in Software Engineering, preferably building cloud software at scale - Large Saas experience- you don't code but you do need to be able to understand code conversationally since these are the people you will be managing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.