Seeking an experienced Cyber Effects Analyst to aid in creating, improving and integrating cyber-enabled methodologies and capabilities in support of joint targeting operations. Duties will consist of leveraging and applying cyber effects knowledge and experience to generate and evaluate developing technologies and methodologies for cyber enabled planning and assessment of targeting operations.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The successful candidate will work with multiple Service, Joint, DoD, Intelligence Community and their support contractors to advance efficacy and understanding of singular and combined cyber effects support to planning and assessing cyber and kinetic targeting operations. Our development approach relies on team members communicating and collaborating across multiple intelligence and operational disciplines, defense customers and providers, and multiple geographic locations. Creativity, flexibility, and sound analytical techniques are vital to the performer successfully accomplishing critical tasks. Successful applicant will support Client's growing work in providing integrated, collaborative, relevant and state-of-the-art solutions to Joint and Service warfighters. Occasional travel may be required for this position.
qualifications: Position Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or higher with 13-15 years of related experience
- Greater than five years of cyber effects/intelligence experience with emphasis on supporting Joint Task Force and Combatant Command targeting efforts
- Knowledge and experience in planning, predicting and assessing cyber effects in support of the joint targeting cycle
- Must have Secret clearance (active within the last 24 months)
skills: Position Preferences:
- Experience in the use of network simulation software such as the Riverbed SteelCentral suite of tools.
- Programmatic experience with offensive cyber operations capability development efforts
- Operational experience integrating cyber planning, execution monitoring and assessment considerations with joint targeting cycle operations
- Knowledge and experience with kinetic targeting capabilities (e.g. Joint Targeting Toolbox), methodologies (e.g. joint targeting cycle) and aids (e.g. Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manuals)
- Software developer skills (particularly application programming interface efforts)
- Certified Ethical Hacker qualification
- TS with SCI eligibility or active SCI clearance preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.