We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with a strong background in SQL to join a new and exciting team for a full time role in the Pittsburgh area. Contact us today for more info!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with business partners, product management, and application development to ensure that developed applications and infrastructure changes meet business needs and deliver business value.
- Create and adjust test design strategies, test plans, and test data as needed to meet changing user requirements,
- Verify software functionality based on the test strategy and test plans created, and utilize various software testing methodologies to identify the decision points in the software.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable.
- 7+ years of experience in a formal QA/Testing role.
- 5+ years of QA SDLC process experience, to include previous experience in test strategy and test plan creation.
- 4+ years of experience in testing web based applications.
- 4+ years of SQL experience, with strong understanding of database structure and design, to include advanced SQL language query skills .
- Expert level SQL skill
- Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver tools, and API tools
- Cross browser testing tools
- Ability to modify and maintain test frameworks via Java coding.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.