Our client is looking for a Technical Account/Engagement Manager for a permanent opportunity in the North Chicago suburbs.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing the relationships for a portfolio of Managed Services clients; working alongside Technical Account Leads to identify and scope potential technology solutions. This person is the primary facing client advocate responsible for facilitating the sales and delivery of IT solutions for existing clients' IT Business needs. The ideal candidate should have a broad range of IT experience with Infrastructure, Service Desk and various business software platforms. Ability to speak to C-level executives about IT solutions and how those solutions would benefit their business is a must. Project management and vendor management experience is a plus.
location: Evanston, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Function as the customer's primary point-of-contact and advocate for business solution definition.
- Own and manage the sales process for existing clients by leveraging internal resources and tools, including written proposals, statements of work, business justification, etc.
- Collaborate with clients to define requirements and manage expectations and communications from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation and scope changes.
- Manage communications and client expectations around escalated technical and business impact issues.
- Establish internal relationships with your peers to ensure best possible outcomes and solutions.
- Passionate and driven to provide the best IT partner relationship experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Account Management
- Relationship Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Vendor Management
- Infrastructure (1 year of experience is required)
- Business Software Platforms
- IT Service Desk (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.