job summary: Our client in the greater Madison region is looking for a Senior Angular Developer for a permanent position.
- 5+ years experience with product-driven software development.
- 6+ years experience with programming in Angular, Typescript, HTML5, SCSS.
- 5+ years experience with modern software engineering practices such as Agile Project Management, CI/CD and test automation.
- Experience with being a technical mentor to teams.
- 5+ years experience with front-end performance profiling.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions.
- Invent patterns and reusable components that your team members can assemble to quickly iterate and expand UI capabilities.
- Work with Angular, TypeScript, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain Verve Asset Manager features.
- Be a technical mentor for other software engineers.
- Work directly with product management, customers, and stakeholders to refine and breakdown product requirements.
- Become well versed in the OT (Operational Technology) industry as it applies to application development.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS (6 years of experience is required)
- Typescript (6 years of experience is required)
- HTML5 (5 years of experience is required)
- SCSS (5 years of experience is required)
- CI/CD (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Test Automation (5 years of experience is preferred)
- MobX (5 years of experience is preferred)
- RxJS (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Reflux (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.