We are seeking an IT Technician to perform onsite support with our client in Salem. The ideal candidate will have technical aptitude and excellent customer service. This would be the great opportunity for someone to gain hands-on experience while attending school. It is a part-time position, Monday - Friday, 30 hours a week.
location: Salem, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Installing & setup of desktops and laptops (includes Monitors, docking stations & other peripherals such as printers)
- Removal of old equipment
- Wiping data from desktops and laptops
- Assist with Backup / restore process with business partners
- Shipping / Receiving of equipment
- Imaging / Reimaging
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Positive attitude and customer Service skills are an absolute necessity
- Ability to work with little direction
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- asset managment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.