Business Analyst #2067
The Analyst is a customer facing role within the Technology, Analytics and Data Insights group for Global Safety and Regulatory Sciences department. This role will be a liaison between business users and software vendors and internal IT departments, understanding and communicating business requirements, issues and subsequent resolution, process/systems optimization and bridging the gap between technical and non-technical staff.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
In particular, this role will have the customer area of focus with Preclinical Safety; to that end, understanding CDISC compliant SEND standards in the acquisition of study data from data sources and processing of data through software and business processes will be a crucial asset to the analyst. The Analyst will work with the TADI & IT teams to define technical strategy and execution to support PreClinical Safety needs.
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and requirements
- Documentation of business processes and use cases
- When required, support complex data migration activities, including Excel data mapping and repeated load processing activities
- Provide appropriate /functional software support throughout the life of the project
- Assist in testing preparation and implementation of new application
skills: - Support development of training materials and facilitation of end user training sessions
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
- Determine systems retirement/data archiving requirements and execute via standard processes, as needed
- Complete other ad hoc tasks requested of Sr Business Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.