Our client, a growing well known distribution company in Edison, is looking for a SAP Security Analyst to join the Security Administration department. You will be responsible for security controls of applications in the enterprise including SAP, Mainframe (Top Secret), Oracle, PeopleSoft, and others. The environment is comprised of 90,000+ user accounts. The controls include user onboarding, access provisioning, access auditing, transfers and terminations.
This position is responsible for performing daily Security Administration functions (user onboarding, access provisioning, transfers, terminations for the SAP software), communicate with end users on security and access policies and ensure all legal documentation is properly approved prior to on-boarding any user.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participate in the ongoing greenfield implementation of the SAP S/4 HANA 1809, CAR, Fiori, SLT, PI/PO and other systems.
- Work directly and lead the workstreams involved in business transformation to define and create business roles.
- Responsible for the business role design, requirement gathering, creating user role authorization matrix, SOD matrix, and risk remediation/mitigation framework.
- Provide guidance, vision, awareness, and strategy in the SAP Security space and how it influences other areas of the business. Proactively engage directly with other areas (SAP Basis, SAP Business Functional teams, Application Development and Audit) to enable them in their goals while keeping the company protected.
- Maintain proper security controls and policies along with maintaining segregation of duties in systems like S/4, Fiori, BOBJ, BW/4HANA and cloud-based applications.
- Provision and de-provision SAP access using the SailPoint platform.
- Lead, coach, and advise the Security team in their day to day activities providing short- and long-term goals to maintain a secure SAP environment.
- Perform periodic access auditing of the SAP application.
- Liaison with IT to automate security features and investigate access provisioning and user management solutions.
- Educate the end user community related to proper procedures and policies regarding proper system access. In addition, provide direction, guidance, and assistance to end users as required.
- Remain actively involved in all testing of security features when the SAP application is implemented and/or upgraded.
- Maintain up to date security files and audit reports regarding security related events.
- Understand and adhere to standards as documented in IT Standards and Procedure manual.
- Provide and maintain emergency production system access for our programming staff. Each emergency user ID provides specific production access to a particular application. Access is only authorized to alleviate a current emergency problem that cannot be rectified through normal processes.
- Ensure all legal documentation (i.e. Direct Access Agreements) is properly approved prior to onboarding any user (third party, consultants, broker paid employees, temporary employees, etc.) In addition, ensure all documentation is properly maintained for review and verification purposes.
- Participate as a team member during Disaster Recovery tests.
- Attend meeting with external auditors to discuss security environment and provide requested documentation for their reviews.
- 3+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA Security using HANA studio configured Standard, Technical and Restricted Users.
- 1+ year of experience Standard FIORI Apps implementation utilizing SAP FIORI Security Roles, Catalogs and Groups with a good understanding of SAP FIORI and Mobility architecture, experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Experience in implementing enterprise identity management and security solutions. Strong knowledge and experience with the SailPoint platform for automated provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of User and Application security principles.
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.