job summary: Job description
Randstad Technologies is currently looking for Voice NOC technician for a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services client. The core focus of this position will be providing surveillance and triage of voice applications and technical support for a variety of company products and service. You will provide monitoring, tiered support, trouble isolation, including corrective action for network problems for all voice customer facing production systems in a 24-hour/7-day-per-week Network Operations Center (NOC).
location: Longmont, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Monitoring overall health of the network
- Break/fix problem resolution for voice applications - call traces, etc.
- Responding to network alarms with corrective actions
- Inbound/outbound calls
- Partnering with both internal and external parties to resolve ticket issues
- Willingness to work a 4x10 shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- NOC Environment (2 years of experience is required)
- SBCs (1 year of experience is required)
- Signaling Protocols (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.