As we move into the world of 5G, our client is working with global ecosystem partners to build a future-oriented intelligent ecosystem, supporting all device scenarios (Smartphones, Auto, Wearables, PCs, Smart Screens, and more), that delivers the ultimate experience to consumers.
Our client is looking for a qualified Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing to join their Ecosystem Marketing team to lead the creation, implementation and optimization of thoughtful, disruptive, digital marketing campaigns to build awareness and usage of their Mobile Services and App Gallery among US application and game developers.
The ideal candidate is a media thought leader, digital marketing guru, CRM pioneer, and data fanatic, who knows how to connect and engage with software, application, game, and content developer audiences through the right media partners, content and messaging across all digital touchpoints. Key success metrics for this role include building their App Gallery and Mobile Services awareness & positive sentiment among US developer audiences, capturing and nurturing leads, driving US developer registrations, converting US developers into active publishers, and generating pipeline revenue.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team doing big things to support the growth of their global ecosystem and devices business - proactiveness, positivity, and adaptability are critical for this fast paced, high intensity role.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 117,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Lead and manage Digital Marketing and Media Agency to support digital media planning & buying, digital content development, and campaign optimization.
- Campaign Optimization: Manage the digital ecosystem. Design, implement and optimize a thoughtful, effective digital media strategy and campaigns, supported by a robust set of content specific to each target developer audience to efficiently and effectively drive US developers to take the following actions:
- visit Developers website and other content channels to learn about HMS & HAG
- attend internal online and offline events
- participate in a developer contest or incentive
- register as a developer
- publish an app/game in our clients' App Gallery
- advocate for their Mobile Services among US developer communities
- Media Strategy, Planning, & Buying: Determine the best media outlet and mix to support specific developer marketing campaigns within a given budget. Work directly with strategic digital media companies (Google, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and US digital agency to plan, implement, and optimize return on media investment.
- Content Development: Lead digital content development for US developer campaigns, their website, relevant 3rd party websites, and CRM.
- Leverage marketing automation to ensure content and messaging is specific, relevant, and optimized real-time to each US developer audience.
- Ensure campaign content is aligned across all digital touchpoints - paid digital & social, company website, third party websites, etc. - and with PR, Social, and Events activities.
- Work with local US agency to develop digital content, and work with HQ to localize digital assets to support the media campaigns
- Define & optimize search terms for each campaign and on ongoing basis
- Manage tagging of content, and campaign pixel tracking.
- Provide digital assets for campaigns for use by content partners and developer agencies.
- Website Management: Audit our clients' US developer website on ongoing basis. Apply relevant best practices and make recommendations to improve the developer website experience, including suggestions to the developer experience, content, content placement, and copy. Work with HQ developer website team and US agency to drive the implementation of these improvements to:
- Optimize SEO
- Maximize developer registrations
- Improve discoverability of relevant developer documents
- Increase Developer NPS Score
- Launch CRM Program:
- Propose CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the developer lifecycle. Work with procurement to identify and contract with relevant suppliers and build system.
- Manage US Developer CRM database, ensuring it is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage and implement all relevant direct communications with registered US developers and content partners.
- Developing and implement testing strategies to quickly learn and maximize effectiveness.
- Perform customer journey mapping, analyzing touch points, and content & messaging strategy to maximize # of active developers, retain them and generate new revenue opportunities.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Administrative Work:
- Reporting - Proactively track, monitor, analyze, and report on the effectiveness digital media channels, campaign creative, website performance, and CRM performance. (e.g. Media Pacing vs. Plan; Paid Digital Media Performance (Search term ranking, Impressions, Engagements, Engagement Rate, Views, CTR, CPE, CPV, CPC); and CRM (CPA, CLV).
- Budget Planning & Management - Manage digital media & creative budgets, including planning, execution, evaluation & payments.
- 8+ years of B2B demand generation experience for SaaS company or experience leading digital marketing campaigns aimed at lead generation among US Software, Content, Applications, and Games Developers.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, media, communications or business administration with specialization in Digital Marketing.
- Mastery of the digital marketing ecosystem with demonstrated success in developing, planning, and implementing effective integrated advertising campaigns across digital, social, email marketing, content syndication, SEM, and CRM, requiring a great deal of detailed analysis, optimization and complex content and messaging management.
- Success building a robust CRM program from scratch, using latest CRM and marketing automation tools. Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing. Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies. Experience with leading CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.)
- Demonstrated mastery in utilizing marketing automation tools, analyzing large amounts of granular data and making data-driven decisions
- Ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Savvy of media consumption trends. Early user/adopter of new digital media (AR/VR, Voice Assistant Platforms, new Social Platforms)
- Delivering high performance from agencies through leadership, collaboration, and clear direction
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong interest in the organization's mission
- Excellent communicator in English (verbal, written & presentation skills)
- Communicates with warmth, professionalism, transparency, and integrity
- Exudes comfort and confidence
- Comfortable working & influencing within a matrixed, cross-functional, global organization
- Just as strong in "the how" as "the what"
- Proactive, Positive, Patient, Persistent
- Collaborative, Open-Minded, Flexible
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.