Business Support Consultant
Provides a great opportunity to learn BPM, and begin or continue a career with the banking industry while leveraging the existing work experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $33.89 - 38.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In addition the candidate may be responsible for the following : Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications. Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements. Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business. Provides work direction to lower level staff. Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to build relationships with other consultants and end users.
- Ability to adjust to future changes in business rules, processes and procedures.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to multi-task and use independent judgment to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
- Strong time management and task/project management skills.
skills: Desired Qualifications:
- Six Sigma or equivalent certification, experience with process flows or procedure documentation desired.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management / Document Management/ Collaboration solutions
- Knowledge of Banking Operations extremely helpful.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.