This role is a combined role - Systems Analyst and Scrum Master. System Analysis is 75% + of the role so is critical to have these skills.
. TOP REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or IT Development
- 4+ years of experience translating business requirements into a detailed system specification
- 4+ years of experience mapping data from web services & database to user interface
- Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- 3+ years of Relational Database experience
- 2+ years of Experience with Agile/Scrum
- 2+ years of development experience & working knowledge of the following technologies or equivalent Java development exp:
- Java Web Applications, Integration with multiple other applications across the enterprise (web & mobile), REST Web services, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring, Oracle & DB2 DB.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Liaise between Business Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Engineering team and Project Management groups
- Gather requirements, analyze and design solutions as part of software development life cycle
- Translate business needs into actionable documentation/specifications, including use case scenarios, models and conceptual design diagrams to support iterative development
- Evaluate and present solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Define, document and coordinate the functional system specifications
- Analyze and revise existing functional and technical documentation
- Plan and manage assignments of varying scope
- Participate in developer led code reviews & documentation
- Participate in QA led test prep and planning activities, as well as defect triage to ensure projects are on track.
- Work with the Intake team to understand scope of new projects and identify preliminary impacts for estimation.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Scrum Master
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.