job summary: Responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of system/data analysis and enhancements in automating regulatory report generation process for Broker Dealer business.
- Communicate to obtain agreement between partners and escalate items, when needed, to ensure execution activities remain on track.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts are detailed and have traceability.
- Preparation of effective presentation materials for the project needs.
- Partner well with the Scrum Master, Project Manager, and other Agile team members
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Ability to develop new specifications, create functional requirements and translate them into stories.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Power Point, Visio, Excel and Word.
- Hands-on experience with Database SQL.
- Domain knowledge in Investment Banking/ Regulatory Reporting.
- Critical thinking and Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Principles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.