Are you interested in developing highly complex and performance tuned software applications and maintaining existing C# based software? How about a role that actively participates in application design and programming activities with other technical staff members? What about solving complex problems considering computer equipment capability and limitations, operating time and customer desired results? Then this might be the right company for you!
location: Evans, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, NodeJS
- Visual Studio and related .NET development tools
- Team player, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging
- Designs, maintains, and programs applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Designs/programs back-end applications using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Must be efficient and self-motivated.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Responsible for reading, understanding, and utilizing all business requirements, specification sheets, and technical references.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- C# (10 years of experience is required)
- .NET (10 years of experience is required)
- Backend Coding (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.