As a Principal Solutions Engineer you are a creative thought leader, an action-oriented doer, well-versed in the art of building strong relationships within the entire company. You can work independently with the capacity to multi-task. Passion and enthusiasm are attributes that have made you successful. You are ready to join a growing organization!
As a Principal Solutions Engineer you will have the overall responsibility for managing the global infrastructure operations, which serves the systems, applications, networking and security needs of the company's employees located in several offices in the U.S. and abroad. It is essential that the you can oversee all aspects of the infrastructure operations and able to drive day to day activities with minimal supervision. You will also manage the technical, administrative and engineering responsibilities and resources for L1, L2, and, L3 support of the infrastructure. Looking for a strong Active Directory Architect that can manage GPO, SSO, DNS Architecture, and Inture MDM policies.
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinates critical problem resolution, ability to identify, evaluate and execute preventive measures to minimize and avoid impacts to the business.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on the systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup, monitoring and graphing for colocation, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services).
- Server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation.
- Maintenance of technical documentation of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly regarding the architecture and platforms. Oversee the tracking of operational metrics, both historical and forward looking.
- Coordinates SLA tracking and vendor management needs.
- Understands IT initiatives and budgeting/costing process.
- Promotes and adheres to IT processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues.
- Carry out all necessary operational responsibilities, including backups, patching, etc.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date inventory of all hardware, operating systems, and licensing.
- Administer the network addressing space and security certificates for all systems.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and information security and control structures.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Leadership (7 years of experience is required)
- Network Management
- Active Directory Domain Services (3 years of experience is required)
- Intune (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Windows (5 years of experience is required)
- DNS Architecture
- SSO (3 years of experience is preferred)
- MDM solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.