Seeking a Service Center Analyst with experience to do that will be responsible for initial (first level) troubleshooting, monitoring all platforms in the Data Center, and escalation and tracking of reported issues until resolved. The Agent maintains, creates, and updates all operational procedures and job schedules. The Agent will be accountable for their productivity as required by the position.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide general assistance and support to customers and other team members.
- Ensure the timely and accurate execution of all data processing schedules during shift.
- Log and document all problems/incidents along with actions taken and resolution.
- Monitor open problems/incidents daily to ensure they are appropriately dealt with including escalation to other departments, management, or service vendors.
- Document open problems/incidents for turnover to other shifts as needed.
- Create, maintain, and update Operations, Change Management, and Release Management documentation for the Service Center Knowledgebase as needed.
- Assist with data gathering for creation of departmental reports.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in projects as required pertaining to Operations, Change Management, and Release Management functions.
- Adhere to performance management standards.
- Adherence to company and departmental policies and standards.
- Customer service experience required; prior experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems, PC and computer technology, PC operating systems and applications a must.
- Experience with mainframe environments required.
- Knowledge of job scheduling, change management, and release management concepts and tools such as Control-M, NFM, and Appworx required.
- Experience with SAP and related platforms (S/4 HANA, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare clear, concise documents for general and technical needs.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, work independently when needed, make decisions autonomously, and work under pressure with time constraints.
- Must be flexible with regard to work schedule including overtime, weekends, holidays, and off hours as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.