Randstad Technologies is the worlds largest workforce solutions company and we have an immediate need with a client of ours that is well known in the Cosmetic world. They are in need of QA Tester! This is a very exciting opportunity and will be a great job to have on your resume!! This is a contract to Hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Dallas metro area and ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evangelize the concept of industry standard automation pyramid and is responsible to develop and deliver automation roadmap to drive transformation of client quality and testing organization.
- This person will be working with internal clients and must exhibit thought leadership, be a transformation agent, be technically savvy and can establish themselves as trusted advisors that understand broader IT enterprise architecture.
- Perform assessments (POCs), develop solutions and proposals to lead the automation development strategy and implementation into new technologies that would help maximize quality in our products.
- Perform assessments, develop solutions and drive forward innovation to lead the automation infrastructure strategy making sure that the automation's goals are met. Research on current industry-wide quality & test processes, tools and technologies. Function as a subject matter expert; architect; develop automation infrastructure that can span our development delivery models.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training to implement test automation across project teams automation tools. Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes and provide mentoring to other QA automation engineers on what, why, and who as it relates to the capabilities and features of the automation framework, and recommending the best automated testing processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA, Devops) in test automation activities across the organization. Communicate, coordinate, align, and present automation strategy with the Program Architects and engineering team members, and make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing (4 years of experience is required)
- CI/CD (4 years of experience is required)
- Tosca automation (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.