Looking for a QA Engineer to take on the Manual testing function within our team and do the following:
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development
- Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Gain full knowledge of the product quickly and learn the workflows rapidly using internal documentation
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and UI teams
Looking for someone who enjoys learning about our customers and our businesses with a proven ability to work in an iterative/Agile environment
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Effectively write and execute test plans, test scripts and report bugs in tracking tool
- Create/Execute manual test cases and run tests on daily basis
- Execute selenium test automation and manage automated tests
- Identify test automation failures and do preliminary triage
- Identify coverage gaps in the test automation scripts and add manual test cases for that
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts (2 years of experience is required)
- Manual QA Testing (2 years of experience is required)
- Automated QA Testing (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.