job summary: W2 ONLY!!
LOOKING FOR GREAT ATTITUDE AND COMMS!!!!!
This role provides an opportunity to participate in a large scale project to improve Batch and SLA Management across 4 Application Production Services (APS) organizations. The role will involve working across multiple teams to identify and implement solutions to improve SLA tracking, operating procedures and monitoring support tools.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities will include evaluating existing processes and technologies and then working with a team of experts to formalize a plan for future state. The primary responsibilities will be to focus on identifying process improvements, establishing standard operating procedures (SOP), documenting the new procedures and implementing them across the organization. This role will also require writing technical documentation to support the program.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience in Service Design, Transition and overall Service Management in all aspects of the ITIL v3 (2011) Service Management lifecycle
- Develops group and departmental plans, including analysis of business, technical, process, production and/or organizational priorities
- Proven track record of delivering large scale projects
- Engineering mindset and passionate about simplifying and improving existing processes and technologies
- Effective collaboration skills with technical and business colleagues
- Strong technical skills and diverse background in application infrastructure technologies (databases, job schedulers, unix, windows)
skills: Skills/experience in order of criticality:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Technical writing to create the process documentation
- Project management in a financial services firms
- Infrastructure experience
- Production support - batch and SLA management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.