We are looking for a product manager to own and drive our desktop experience. Reporting to the VP of Product & Growth, the product manager will be responsible for user experience end-to-end from first landings to purchases to mobile downloads. The ideal candidate is curious in numbers and strives to improve the overall desktop performance including organic/referral traffic, user registrations, purchases, and app download rate.
location: FREMONT, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- User experience: Redefine and realize the entire customer experience journey on the web platform from user onboarding, to product discovery and to finish transaction.
- Growth: Build foundation and drive the acquisition through SEO
- Identify growth opportunities of searching traffic, Prioritize, develop and launch continuous experiments which seek to drive SEO KPIs
- Work together with engineers and continuously improve SEO foundation, including site architecture, taxonomy, URL structure, metadata and on-page copy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Management (2 years of experience is required)
- A/B Testing (1 year of experience is required)
- web development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.