Sr. QA Analyst
We have a contract assignment in IT's Agent Services Team. Contractor will be working within the SCRUM Development Framework. The team supports Discretionary (Small work) enhancements for Agent Services platform. FAO(For Agents Only) is the primary application. The team is highly collaborative, flexible, and willing to change direction rapidly to adjust to shifting customer priorities.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides testing effort on discretionary projects as assigned.
- The individual will collaborate with other team members on proposed testing strategies and plans.
- The ability to develop a detailed and comprehensive testing approach to ensue changes do not introduce issues or cause business disruption is extremely important. This includes occasionally supporting production software deployments (Approximately 6am-8 am).
- You will participate in meetings such as SCRUM stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement. And Sprint Retrospectives. Required skills:
- Ability to work independently in a work from home (during Covid-19) setting with uninterrupted focus time.
- In-depth knowledge of common testing methods, terminology, and industry practices
- Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
- Knowledge of using software packages or tools for processing or displaying data (e.g. Microsoft Excel, SQL Queries)
- Advanced analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data from various sources to determine next steps
- Organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignment simultaneously
- Negotiation skills with the ability to influence others by educating and sharing information
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
- Automated QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.