Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Java Software Engineer for a year long contract assignment in the Portland Metro Area with a growing enterprise technology company. Preferred candidates will have experience in Java, React, and AWS. If you are ready to join a Global leader in the Retail space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
- Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
- RestFul APIs
- AWS (5 years of experience is required)
- React (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.