Digital Senior Product Manager: Responsibilities will include the following:
· Drive Strategy and Roadmap - execution of business objectives and key initiatives, both directly and through other product managers on team. Will act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities.
· Collaborating with Partners - working with, leading and influencing partners(Internal LOBs, Technology, Service/Support, external vendors, etc.) to execute business strategy; specific partners include TM and other LOBs, Mobile Product Team, Enrollments, Implementation and Customer Service where you will help drive strategy for their interactions with Event Messaging. Work with Service, Sales, RMs and Customer-facing Teams - to support customers using Event Messaging.
· Must be able to translate product development conversations into deliverables: such as process documentation, requirements; customer impact descriptions; technology impact descriptions; risks; issues. Will providing product development analysis and documentation support. May also support testing, documenting data migration requirements and be on point for data conversions.
· Understanding Competition - knowledge goes beyond the understanding of the competitor's features and technical capabilities; includes understanding their target audience, what are their key differentiators, their message and overall business model.
· Vendor Management - manage vendor relationships in support of Event Messaging service. The role will require working with vendors, different technology teams, and multiple stakeholders.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- Product Management (6 years of experience is required)
- vendor management
- digital products
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.