job summary: Summary:
- Technical Project Management (TPM-III) position supporting to the Wealth Management and US Trust domestic branches.
- The expected work includes the following but is not limited to Project Management; working with the Branch Project team, vendors and site contacts for scheduling, implementation, testing and reporting on the Branch projects.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The Candidate(s) must be able to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate the project schedule.
- Demonstrates an understanding of customers tactical goals and effectively participates in the development and implementation of the assigned project(s). Candidate(s) must manage project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment, planning and reporting techniques.
- Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan. Establish basic scope control procedures. 3-5 years plus experience in project management, well versed in Microsoft Excel and Access a plus.
qualifications: Required Skills
- 5 - 7 years. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of moderate to high complexity within a single or multiple department(s) within a business unit. Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports.
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution. Responsibilities include:
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
skills: Desired Skills
- The candidate(s) must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and be able to demonstrate those skills to a varying level of internal & external resources, to include senior leadership.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and be able to detect a major concern that should be escalated to management for resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.