Looking for true IT Project Manager with a fortune 500 company for 6 month contract (potential for extension)
IT Project Managers are responsible for the oversight and overall success of Information Technology and related Business projects.
Infrastructure/hardware background from PM side to multi purpose across several projects
- examples of projects = patch management, internal certification servers, purchasing hardware and updating another application.
Berlin, CT location preferred, Westwood, MA also an option
Generic PM - not looking for junior profile, a senior candidate who can hit the ground running, knows their way around project management and run methodology. Who can pick up and take over some existing and new projects.
location: Berlin, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- IT Project Managers manage the budgetary, scheduling and delivery of assigned initiatives.
- They identify the appropriate resources, assemble the project team by brokering internal and external resources, and assign the responsibilities to fulfill the project requirements.
- They develop the workflow plans to navigate the project from request through systems analysis, technical design, construction, procurement, testing, turnover to production and client migration.
- They plan, prepare and issue project schedules and budgets to assure controlled completion of each project step.
- They develop and report project status, and analyze progress relative to project milestones.
- They maintain forecasts to assure that schedule compliance and desired results are achieved.
- IT Project Managers utilize project management methodologies and practices such as task and quality management, project estimation, manpower and budget planning, modeling techniques and attendant tools.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager in IT
- Infrastructure project management experience
- good communication skills
skills: If interested please email your most current resume to email@example.com and give me a call at 940.441.5907 ASAP. We want to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.