Great Opportunity to Join a Fortune 5 organization that was named one of 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2019!
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $59 - 61 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Candidate can expect daily hands on development, code review and code design in .NET.
Needs to have experience using Open Source software. The technology will be running in a SQL Server environment.
Any skills with Angular, UI, JAVA and Oracle databases would be a plus.
- 8+ years Full Stack SW Engineering
- 5+ years .NET
- C#, jQuery, CSS, HTML5, AJAX, HTTP Handlers & Modules, TSQL, WebForms, MVC, Design Partner knowledge
- Relational Database exposure: SQL, Oracle
- Time percentage breakdown: 70% hands on, 30% leadership/ planning/ designing/ brainstorming
- Experienced in an Agile Environment, safe experience is a plus
- Can expect to hands on in maintaining and building existing code while architecting new code and working multiple project simultaneously.
- Brings a "Doer" mindset and can execute on CICD.
- Need to be able to automate unit tests on code.
- Needs to be nimble in a fast paced digital environment.
- Candidate will breakdown technologies and work with architects and management around pros and cons of direction.
- Will work very closely with architect team(s).
- Depending on the project ay where from 5 to 7 developers could be working under the Lead.
- Cloud computing is a plus - this is a direction that the organization is moving towards- Kubernetes, Docker, GCP or Azure.
- 508 Accessibility compliance experience is a plus but candidate should know what this is how it impacts the code. Does not need to be an expert but know how to work with the experts.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.