Looking for a Software Engineer (C++) to help with software design, analytics and implementation for a client in San Diego on a Direct Hire/Full Time basis.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Day to Day duties will include:
1. Software Design (C/C++)
2. Repair current Software bugs/issues
3. Partake in collaborative meetings to decide direction of development process (must be familiar with SDLC)
4. Help with Data Structures, thread process, sorting and other duties as arise
1. 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
2. Proficient with C/C++
3. Experience with the Linux
skills: Nice to Haves:
1. SQL Queries
2. Android NDK
3. PHP, JSON and XML
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.