This position is an opportunity in the Troy area for a sr. level full stack software engineer to join a rapidly growing, well-established team to help develop a next generation platform. Candidate should have C#/.NET and SQL experience. Background in manufacturing or automotive industry is a plus. Must be a technical leader and work well in a team environment.
location: TROY, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Problem solve independently as well as collaborate well with internal teams
- Design and innovate platform using hands-on coding skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with SDLC
- Demonstrate understanding of modern technologies, design patterns and development frameworks to solve business needs
- Needs to be a technical leader and work well in a team environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.