Looking for something more? Our client is passionate about solving complex technology challenges for their clients and harnessing the power of the cloud to accelerate creative solutions. They are looking for people who are passionate about coding both professionally and personally. Creatives who would enjoy dealing with end customers from requirements to full life cycle. People who want to create something from scratch alongside a team of industry SME's.
The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of demonstrated experience with SQL/Java/Linux. Curiosity, initiative and followthrough are the top qualifications. AWS EC2, Redshift and MySql specific experience are a bonus.
- 3+ years of demonstrated coding experience with server side Java
- 3+ years of hands on SQL experience
- Solid working knowledge of Linux command line environment
- Experience building JSON/REST APIs
- Experience with GitHub / Eclipse
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direct supervision
- An eagerness to learn new things and teach what you know
- Have a technical degree or code school certificate in a relevant discipline
- Bring a positive problem solving attitude when working directly with clients
- Expect to work regular business hours from our office in Atlanta GA (in Buckhead near MARTA).
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
On this team, you will be alongside experts who possess industry-leading skills, up-to-date education, specialized experience and creative thinking to successfully handle the full cycle of their clients web and mobile software development needs.
Ideal candidates are geared toward Java MiddleTier, SQL and NoSQL, they are not consumer/mobile-grade ui/ux, Definitely more engineering focused. Strong devops culture.
skills: Actual SQL coding is a must. We need someone who has made a relational database, or done some dba support experience. Not just JPA/Hibernate/Cassandra/NoSQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.