job summary: Summary:
- Oracle PL/SQL application developer and small project leader as a member of an Agile Kanban development team for in-house, comparatively small, batch-loaded financial data applications.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Application code maintenance and full life cycle application development starting from high-level requests including technical data analysis, design, build, test, deployment, operations support, and maintenance.
- Provide work direction for India-based developers. Advise & assist other finance data application projects & Agile development teams on Oracle PL/SQL development.
- Must be self-starting, self-directed & aggressive, and capable of initiating & completing project & development Agile Epics, Stories and Tasks starting with only wire-frames of the current & target states,application access, collaboration with business and technical subject matter experts, and India-based PL/SQL developers.
- Must be a collaborative, flexible, communicative and participate Agile Kanban development team member who can quickly switch contexts between business vs technical , high-level vs detailed, and Oracle PL/SQL vs other development.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.