You'll be managing assigned projects from the moment they're received all the way until completion. Our group oversees the implementation of 3rdParty Telco Cost savings projects which include TDM and Ethernet. Work with Customers, LEC's/CLEC's, Internal and Off Shore Provisioning along with internal and external Technicians to ensure successful grooms for cost savings while causing as little impact to our customers service as possible. If problems arise, you'll be on hand to investigate them and make sure they get resolved.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Managing and prioritizing assigned TDM and Ethernet savings projects.
- Validating all project information is precise and accurate.
- Providing clean templates and/or project requests to various LEC's/CLEC's.
- Supporting Internal and Offshore Provisioning on related orders specific to each project.
- Coordinating, implementing and scheduling interdepartmental activities to ensure on time completion of projects.
- Maintaining database integrity by ensuring TBS, APM, and NSA Portal are completed within standard intervals and properly reflect project status and savings.
- Getting more information when orders are unclear or are rejected.
- Escalating issues when necessary.
- Updating reporting systems
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience in the Telecom industry.
- Knowledge of TDM and Ethernet products, topology and order flow.
- Knowledge of circuit design, provisioning and scheduling of various circuits types.
- Project management skills including planning, issue resolution, relationship maintenance, etc. - Experience working with fXO Provisioning Systems & Applications including TBS, APM, NAM and NSA Portal.
- Knowledge of working with Verizon Provisioning Systems & Applications including, BGW, 4WM, Mastars and Optima. - strong people skills who works well with cross-functional teams. - strong verbal and written communication skills.
- strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study. - Three or more years relevant work experience in the Telecom industry. REQUIRED SHIFT: Position is standard 9-5 no weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.