The Business Applications Team is looking for an entry-level Salesforce QA/Administrator to support our Lightning Migration and CPQ implementation. Both of these projects involve complex business changes and integration that require end to end testing. This person will mostly be supporting testing activities for our go live, executing use cases. They may also be asked to do basic configuration in support of the project as well as assist with data clean-up and migration. The will work closely with internal stakeholders, SFDC developers, SFDC Admins, and other members of the Business Applications and Data warehouse teams.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of sales and marketing end to end processes and general knowledge of Salesforce. Knowledge of Marketo or any 3rd party Sales and Marketing tools such as DnB, Docusign, Engagio, and lean data are a plus. We are looking for someone who can work independently, is detail oriented, and works well with stakeholders and peers.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Execute end to end test cases across Salesforce, Marketo, integrations, and related 3rd party systems
- Work closely with end users to understand use cases to execute effectively and accurately
- Adjust use cases as needed based on user feedback, testing, and system changes.
- Identify gaps in testing scenarios and adjust or add to the scenarios
- Support data migration activities, including bulk loads, validation, cleansing and augmentation.
- Work with Salesforce Administrators, Developers, and Business Systems Analysts to enter, track, and resolve any configuration, code, or integration changes needed to support successful completion of test cases
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- QA Tester
- Salesforce (1 year of experience is required)
- UI Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.