Our Dallas based Fortune 25 client is looking to add a Technical Business Solutions Analyst to their organization to be the liason between the business community and the IT Organization. Please carefully read the job description and requirements below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solution that meets the end user needs.
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to troubleshoot the data issues.
- May assess the current processes, identify opportunities and propose the future system with an improved design and system flow.
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Manages and documents the business process redesign and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- May provide factual content to feasibility study for standard development projects and enhancements.
- May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection) and breakdown high level information into detailed workable requirements.
- May develop/execute user test cases and system integration testing and validates test results during testing.
- May review and approve test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Provide assistance in pulling reports using SQL and work with databases.
- Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
- Experience working with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Scrum etc.)
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions. Preferred experience working with Operations/Continuous Improvement Teams on troubleshooting/refining the Serialized Productions, Data Transmission, Inbound/Outbound XML files.
- Ensures IT solutions meet customers' needs working in collaboration with various teams on IT programs.
- May meet regularly with team to gather work statuses.
- May discuss work progress and obstacles.
- Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback.
- May generate appropriate communication, process and educational plans for mitigating the disruption of change.
- Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Analysis
- Project Management (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.