job summary: Summary:
- Creative Design professional with 5+ years experience with proven ability to:
- Analyze information: Translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging world-class experiences.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 78 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Follow user-centered design processes: Applies user-centered design processes to ensure designs are well-researched, executed, and tested using industry trends, analysis, internal analysis of user behavior and data, personal expertise, design rationale and customer data.
- Leverage standards: Use brand, standard patterns, style guidelines, third-party standards and other design foundations as input to new work. Respects standards but constantly pushes where new ideas will improve the design. Work the with the Technology Team to understand the documented technology standards for the platform and browser/OS specifications and bears responsibility to ensure XD assets track to technology and program standards when required.
- Create new concepts: Creates user-driven, engaging user experiences that turn complex tasks into simple, elegant interactions. Offers multiple concepts that explore new and different ways to solve challenges. Collaborate effectively with other visual designers, interaction designers, content strategists, product managers, researchers, product partners and engineering teams. Collaborate with design partners, product partners, development partners, visual designers, editors, and usability engineers against a design plan.
- Learn and adapt: Keep pace with the ever-changing digital environment iterating designs through Lean XD, Agile, and other modern design/build processes. Work closely with agile development teams to coordinate and deliver an error-free final product.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.