job summary: Summary:
- This position includes candidates having strong java / spring framework with Mulesoft.. however, we are open if candidate is strong in highlighted aspects and can quickly pick up Mulesoft.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE and rest/soap web services development.
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer.
- Extensive development experience in building Restful/SOAP web-services, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Extensive development experience in Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging etc.,
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Extensive development experience in various open source frameworks like Apache CXF, Hibernate, Dozer, Spring frameworks, Apache Camel.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-threaded programming and developing applications to support large scale workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with RDBMS platforms (DB2, Oracle), data modelling, complex queries, optimization, scalability considerations and fine tuning.
- Good experience with Web sphere Application Server and MQ Messaging frameworks.
- Experience in production support, trouble-shooting around thread management, server resource optimization, application scalability, splunk, AppDynamics preferred.
- Experience with DB2, Cassandra, MemSQL preferred.
- Good Experience in Unix/Linux Operating systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.