job summary: Summary:
- Looking for a motivated .Net Full Stack developer to work on implementation of Broker Dealer regulatory reporting framework automation project.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Document, Design, Develop and Test the solution for automating regulatory report generation process for Broker Dealer business.
- Develop UI solutions on the business wide adapted platform for regulatory reporting.
- Performance tuning of the solution to enable fast and reliable intraday activities for the users.
- Active contribution to application lifecycle including maintenance, release management, critical bug fixing and ensure error free delivery of the software solution.
- Partner well with the Scrum Master, Project Manager, and other Agile team members
- Hands-on experience in DB development with efficient SQL, performance tuning and debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience in programming with python language.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, Job Schedulers, Data Loaders.
- Critical thinking and Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Principles.
- Domain knowledge in Investment / Regulatory Reporting is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.