job summary: TOP REQUIREMENTS:
Salesforce - Visual Force, APEX, FSL. Required:
- Salesforce.com, Rally, GitHub, Jenkins, Salesforce Lightning, FSL (Field Service Lighting), Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce.com developer
- 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 3+ years of reporting experience in Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience in FSL (Field Service Lighting)
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps (Jenkins, any Code repository
- Historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Lightning,
- Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Background in Agile processes
- Working knowledge of Rally
- A Git code repository technology
- Health care industry experience
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $42.00 - 52.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
1) Responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions on SFDC based on business needs and platform best practices.
3) Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
4) Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
5) Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
6) Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
7) Implement improvements and build new functionality in SFDC applications.
8) Actively build and support configuration tasks, including data cleaning and data import jobs.
9) Research SFDC integration issues and work closely with technical stakeholders to find solutions.
10) Salesforce Developer will be responsible for tracking Salesforce.com technologies and trends and effectively communicate relevant insights to the rest of the team.
11) Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues. Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of application.
12) Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.