- Responsible for application analysis for batch integration to the end-to-end batch cycles across multiple test environments.
- Responsible for establishing use cases, documentation and driving the execution of the project.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for preparing detailed tasks and tracking them for the project.
- Responsible for establishing/meeting batch cycle SLAs for the applications.
- Communicate effectively with both leadership, peers, and application teams.
- Adherence to standards and procedures for technical and change implementation.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements, potential risks and increased efficiencies.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Application Development or Support Experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong analytical, triage and issue resolution skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Work well with team members.
- Ability to work in cross functional and multi-location teams.
- Experience/Ability with working in complex, highly integrated, fast paced and high volume environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly with application and technology changes.
- 5 7 years experience with the following technical skills.
- Autosys and JIL
- TSO/ISPF, SDSF, SAR
- RDBMS and SQL experience in Oracle, DB2, Vertica.
skills: Desired Skills
- Financial Industry Experience.
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Experience with automation scripts like REXX, CLIST EZYTRIEVE, UNIX scripting and Powershell Script.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.