Randstad Technologies is seeking a talented iOS Engineer to join one of our clients in downtown Portland.
Our client's team is product focused and expect the right candidate to be involve in all parts of the product development from product requirements and design to implementation and testing. We love working with this client becayse they adapt to new technologies quickly and their work includes challenges in the areas of security, identity, accounts, scalability and architecture.
If this is sounds like you and you would like to be part of an A team in the iOS space then we want to hear from you.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and implement sophisticated features in client's iOS applications.
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the experience for iOS platform.
- Analyze and optimize iOS applications.
- Experiment with new technologies and features and build quick prototypes.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of the Client's iOS App.
- Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- iOS (4 years of experience is preferred)
- swift (4 years of experience is preferred)
- iOS 13 (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Combine Framework (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Objective C (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.