VBA/C# Developer Specialist
Our Major Financial Client is looking for a VBA/C# Developer Specialist.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $73.99 - 75.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Strong developer with experience in VBA/C# and Excel Addins
- Capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Bachelor/Master Degree
- 5+ years development experience using C#
- 5+ years development experience using VBA
- 3+ years development experience with NoSQL/RDS database
- 5-7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.
skills: Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Excel Add-in
- VBA development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.